StrongKey is making data breaches irrelevant. We are redefining the way businesses and government agencies secure their information against the inevitability of a breach through providing four specific practices that ensures their data, no matter the format, remains encrypted and protected at the highest possible level. While other security solutions focus on predicting, containing, or looking after the perimeter, StrongKey provides strong authentication, encryption, and digital signatures – underpinned by key management – to ensure data security, even with an attacker on your network. We’re trusted by some of the largest companies and critical government agencies around the globe, and we have tailored solutions whether you’re a multinational corporation, small business, or just you – working from your home office.
Founded in 2001, we are now at a pivotal time to grow. It’s time to capitalize on the success stories and proven track record around the globe, and it’s time to scale. It’s time to bring our innovative, affordable, open-source solutions to a market facing an ever-growing threat of cyberattacks.
This means a unique opportunity for people joining the StrongKey team. We can offer the autonomy, excitement, strategy-setting, navigating ambiguity, and challenge of a startup. And yet, all of that is backed up with 18 years of proven security, thought leadership, and a working business model. If you are tired of being lost in the crowd or feeling like you don’t have the opportunity for personal impact, we think we could be a compelling place for you to work. And if you drool at the opportunity to collaboratively create something new, we want you on board.
What You’ll Do Here
We are seeking an organized, tidy, and efficient part-time Office Assistant to help our days run more smoothly in our Cupertino, CA office. Our ideal candidate will be available on weekdays for approximately 20 hours per week. Primary responsibilities include:
- Organize day-to-day functions of office to ensure the space is well-maintained, orderly, and comfortable for our team and visitors
- Manage office supply and snack purchases
- Act as intermediary for office vendors
- Complete monthly expense reports for our CEO
- Scan business cards, paperwork, and receipts
- Assist with packing and shipping of items
- Run errands as needed
- Provide administrative support to our bookkeeper and accountant
This position is new for us, so your duties may vary slightly, and this role has the potential to grow as we do.
- Positive, upbeat, efficient attitude
- Previous experience supporting a team in an administrative capacity
- Willingness to jump in and help where and as needed
- Able to use basic office programs and equipment
- Ability to lift and carry groceries, food orders, and other items, up to 25 pounds
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a short cover letter (no longer than a page) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to learn more without applying, please feel free to drop us a line.