StrongKey is making data breaches irrelevant. We are redefining the way businesses and government agencies secure their information against the inevitability of a breach through providing four specific practices that ensures their data, no matter the format, remains encrypted and protected at the highest possible level. While other security solutions focus on predicting, containing, or looking after the perimeter, StrongKey provides strong authentication, encryption, and digital signatures – underpinned by key management – to ensure data security, even with an attacker on your network. We’re trusted by some of the largest companies and critical government agencies around the globe, and we have tailored solutions whether you’re a multinational corporation, small business, or just you – working from your home office.
Founded in 2001, we are now at a pivotal time to grow. It’s time to capitalize on the success stories and proven track record around the globe, and it’s time to scale. It’s time to bring our innovative, affordable, open-source solutions to a market facing an ever-growing threat of cyberattacks.
This means a unique opportunity for people joining the StrongKey team. We can offer the autonomy, excitement, strategy-setting, navigating ambiguity, and challenge of a startup. And yet, all of that is backed up with 18 years of proven security, thought leadership, and a working business model. If you are tired of being lost in the crowd or feeling like you don’t have the opportunity for personal impact, we think we could be a compelling place for you to work. And if you drool at the opportunity to collaboratively create something new, we want you on board.
What You’ll Do Here
We are looking for an enthusiastic part-time marketing design intern to work with our marketing department to provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have creative execution–related duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a part-time marketing design intern, you will collaborate primarily with our marketing and sales teams, with some engineering team engagement, to help provide brand-appropriate assets, layouts, mockups, landing pages, and more.
This internship will help you acquire marketing-related design skills and provide you with knowledge of various design opportunities. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in designing for marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. Your role will encompass the following responsibilities.
- Design physical and digital collateral in various forms, including white papers, handouts, giveaways, etc.
- Develop email templates and landing page designs that convert
- UX/UI design and testing
- Design sales enablement templates, like presentations, datasheets, shareable articles, etc.
- Graphic design for concept communication (i.e., infographics)
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Passion for design, the marketing industry, and its best practices
- Skilled in design software, including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe XD
- Document layout and design experience
- WordPress and web design experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Experienced in HTML and CSS, Hubspot design certification a plus
- Apple Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint skills are ideal, but not required
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree program
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a short cover letter (no longer than a page) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to learn more without applying, please feel free to drop us a line.