- This event has passed.
Technical Safeguards Networking Breakfast & Roundtable
May 7 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
A networking breakfast and roundtable discussion on how to manage costs effectively while staying ahead of required regulations.
About this Event:
With GDPR, HIPAA, FTC, CCPA, and other privacy laws and regulations heading our way, companies are constantly at risk for data compromise and the associated liabilities. A critical question is: are these companies aware of where their data is, who has access to it, and what the potential costs of not managing the privacy and security of it are?
This roundtable discussion, led by Arshad Noor, CTO of StrongKey, and Joe Dickinson, Partner at Smith Anderson, will address the legal/regulatory requirements and share best practices for implementing cost-effective, next-generation technical controls for compliance and how to stay on top of the ever-changing data privacy game.
- Networking and breakfast: 8:30am – 9am
- Roundtable begins: 9am
- Q & A: 10:15am – 10:30am
Topics will include:
- Briefing on privacy/security regulations
- Technical safeguards for compliance
- Protecting sites from password-based attacks with strong authentication
- Protecting PII from breaches with encryption
- Liability issue with using third-party SSO services
Registration is required to attend: Register