- This event has passed.
CED Tech Conference
February 25 - February 26
StrongKey is selected to present live on stage as one of the growth-stage startups in the Triangle.
As the premier event for technology entrepreneurs in the Southeast, the CED Tech Conference attracts 800+ attendees including trailblazing entrepreneurs, investors, corporate leaders, and industry visionaries from across the nation to the Raleigh Convention Center in North Carolina, recently ranked the #1 Best State for Business (Forbes). Now in its 34th year, the two-day event will be held February 25-26, 2019 with a mission to showcase entrepreneurial companies and connect them with partners, investors, and other organizations to accelerate business growth. Hosted by the Council for Entrepreneurial Development, the annual CED Tech Conference features:
- Live on-stage company presentations from 25+ entrepreneurs from early to growth stage
- Demo room showcasing the Southeast’s hottest tech companies
- 75+ investment funds attending from across the U.S. – venture capital to corporate to angels
- Game-changing thought leadership from speakers and expert panels – Meet the Speakers & Co-chairs
- Multiple high-level networking opportunities including an evening reception
- NEW One-on-one meeting scheduling platform to communicate with other attendees
- For Entrepreneurs Only: exclusive Tuesday morning session including Investor Reverse Pitches – Hear direct from investors about each fund’s investment criteria (back by popular demand!)